Casino Reopening Guidelines
- Face masks/coverings must be worn at all times inside the gaming facility by both employees and patrons
- Masks may only be lowered when entering the facility so employees can verify the identity of the individual. Proper identification (ID) will be required to enter.
- Socially distance. A minimum of at least six (6) feet is to be maintained among individuals (with the exception of members who are in the same immediate party)
- All active slot/VLTs will be distanced by a minimum of six (6) feet
- Cleaning and disinfecting will take place regularly
- Plus various other initiatives will be taken to comply with safety guidelines for both employees and patrons.
- All of our member facilities are now open!
The Distribution of Gross Gaming Revenue
is a true measurement of the economic
value of gaming.
IN THE NEWS
March 26, 2021
QNS – March 25, 2021 Nearly three dozen community leaders and organizations, including clergy, civil rights groups, and economic inclusion advocates, in and around the Queens community, are joining together in support of Resorts World New York City as the New York state Legislature considers a proposal to allow three… Read more »
March 22, 2021
QNS – March 22, 2021 Resorts World New York City announced its return to full-time operating hours at its South Ozone Park location beginning Monday, April 5. The city’s only casino will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 a.m. daily, offering gambling and entertainment to more than 10 million… Read more »
March 17, 2021
The Batavian – March 17, 2021 On March 17th, a ceremony was held in the lobby at Batavia Downs Gaming as they donated $1,463.14 to the Batavia Police Department’s K-9 Unit. The money was left at Batavia Downs and was turned into the police. When the money went unclaimed, Batavia… Read more »